Attached are some informational resources for parents. If you are unable to find the information you seek, please feel free to call the SELPA office at 925-426-9144.
- Child Find Brochure (861 kb)
Procedural Safeguards / Parent Rights
- Procedural Safeguards / Parent Rights (279 kb)
- Procedural Safeguards / Parent Rights En Espanol (197 kb)
- The California Department of Education (CDE) website has a summary of Parent Rights at http://www.cde.ca.gov/sp/se/qa/pssummary.asp. Additional information can be found at: http://www.cde.ca.gov/sp/se/qa/pseng.asp
- The CDE maintains a clearinghouse of Procedural Safeguards in a variety of languages: http://inet2.cde.ca.gov/cmd/translatedparentaldoc.aspx?docid=759-768 . If you wish for a translated copy of your procedural safeguards in a language not available on this page, please contact the special education department of your district.
Terms & Acronyms
- Terms & Acronyms (268 kb)