The Tri-Valley SELPA is pleased to share the revised Local Plan.
The purpose of the Local Plan is to:
- Outline the special education policies/procedures and services that are offered throughout the SELPA.
- To assure access to special education and related services for all individuals with exceptional needs residing within the geographic areas served by the plan
- To assure compliance with all Federal and State codes and statutes
Over the 2019-2020 school year, the Tri-Valley SELPA in collaboration with our Community Advisory Committee (CAC) and other stakeholder groups/members developed a local plan committee and cooperatively advised, revised and edited the plan to meet the needs of our SELPA and the new template.
On June 19, 2020, the Tri-Valley SELPA’s Governance Council approved the amended Local Plan using the newly developed template. During the 2020-2021 school year, all member districts within the Tri-Valley SELPA will obtain approval within their own governing board/district and the final submission will be made to the California Department of Education (CDE) by June 30, 2021. Pending final submission to CDE, the Tri-Valley SELPA Local Plan will serve as an interim plan for all member districts.
- Section A – Contracts and Certifications
- Section B- Data Collection and Reporting
- Annual Budget Plan 2021-22
- Annual Service Plan 2021-22
- Attachment I – Local Educational Agency Listing
- Attachment II – Projected Special Education Revenues by Local Educational Agency
- Attachment III – Projected Expenditures by Object Code by Local Educational Agency
- Attachment IV – Projected Revenue by Federal, State, and Local Funding Source by Local Educational Agency
- Attachment V – Projected Expenditures by Local Educational Agency for Supplemental Aids and Services in the Regular Classroom for Students with Disabilities and those Identified with Low Incidence Disabilities
- Attachment VI – Specialized Academic Instruction and Related Services by Local Educational Agency
- Attachment VII -Specialized Academic Instruction and Related Services by School Site
- Certification 1 -Governance and Administration
- Certification 2 – Annual Budget Plan and Annual Service Plan
- Certification 3 – County Superintendent
- Certification 4 – Community Advisory Committee (to be submitted by June 30, 2021)
- Certification 5 – Participating Local Educational Agency (to be submitted by June 30, 2021)
- Notice of Public Hearing – June 15, 2020
- View 2022 Parent Handbook (English)
- View 2022 Parent Handbook (Spanish) –COMING SOON
Did you know?
- SELPA Did You Know Handbook (1.38 mb)
- Related Services (75 kb)
Annual Service Plan
Annual Budget Plan
- Allocation Plan (283 kb)
SELPA Meeting Dates
Procedural Safeguards / Parent Rights
- Procedural Safeguards/Parents Rights English
- Procedural Safeguards / Parent Rights En Espanol (197 kb)
- The California Department of Education (CDE) website has a summary of Parent Rights at http://www.cde.ca.gov/sp/se/qa/pssummary.asp. Additional information can be found at: http://www.cde.ca.gov/sp/se/qa/pseng.asp
- The CDE maintains a clearinghouse of Procedural Safeguards in a variety of languages: http://inet2.cde.ca.gov/cmd/translatedparentaldoc.aspx?docid=759-768 . If you wish for a translated copy of your procedural safeguards in a language not available on this page, please contact the special education department of your district.