Currently the Tri-Valley SELPA offers direct services to students who are children with developmental delays under the age of 3, and to students who require mental health counseling services in order to make progress on their IEP goals.

  • If you believe your infant or toddler may require early special education intervention services, please call the SELPA office at 925-426-9144
  • If you believe your student requires mental health counseling services, please contact your child’s IEP case manager or the special education department in your district.


For questions about any other special education services, please contact the special education department of your district.